Saturday 14 February 2015

Heavy Machinery: An Increase In Horsepower Plus Fuel Savings: Another Satisfied Customer

Dave Moore Trucking Ltd
Dawson Creek, B.C. 
Canada


April 6, 2010

Hi Alvin, 

I would like to tell you about what we have experienced so far since beginning to use  Enviro-Save Metal Treatment last summer. I treated my Bombardier Asphalt Drag sled and went from 9.9 quarter mile run down to 9.59 at 138 mph. During treatment, my run time decreased each time I made a pass, unbelievable to pick up that much power with such a small expense.

Then we treated my wife's 2005 F350 4x4 diesel. She really likes this truck and want to keep it for as long as possible. It now starts easier in the cold, noticeably rolls easier and on our last trip from Calgary we picked up 18% in fuel savings.

Since then we have treated some of our Caterpillar equipment, C242 skid steers, 330 DL excavators, D6N and D9R crawlers, 725 rock trucks, service trucks and a T800  tri-drive with twin steering pumps.

 A few things have stood out so far. The C242 skidsteers start much easier. The excavators and service truck hydraulics work very smooth, even in -40c. One cold morning there was a lot of frost built up on the lift cylinders of the 330 excavators. The frost on the 2008 330 DL unit with treated hydraulic rams could almost be blown off and on the untreated units I had to rub fairly hard to remove it. I like to remove this so that the wipers do not get damaged. the frost came off of the treated cylinders so easy, I don't think it would damage the wiper/seals. The 725 rock trucks run noticeably quieter than those that are not treated. All you can really hear is the engine, the drive line noise (wear) is greatly diminished. The 2007 T800 tri-drive takes less effort to steer and there is a fuel savings. I am not sure how much yet, but I recently picked up some equipment and made the return trip without requiring additional fuel. This never happened before. Also we have picked up 1/2 gear on the hills we normally travel on.

So far we believe that the Enviro-Save Treatment is saving us money. We will be treating all of the equipment we own. Some of our equipment experiences rare usage, but we want to get the protection from corrosion that Enviro-Save offers.

I know I have told you this before, and it took us a long time to use Enviro-Save, but i do not understand why everyone with equipment and vehicles are not using this product.

Regards,
D.M.



Related

For more information see Enviro-Save Global






No comments:

Post a Comment